We are under attack and need all our members,their family, neighbors and friends to find a legislative forum this weekend and or call the legislation phone number and let them know that you voted for them and didn’t with the intention of them making changes to Chapter 20. Tell them to leave it alone it works.
The Legislative switch board (515) 281-3371
Legislative forums can be found. http://iowahouse.org/iowa-legislative-forums/
We’re union and we vote!
But before we get ahead of ourselves lets make sure you are registered and know where to cast your vote.
Register to Vote
To vote in Iowa, you must be registered to vote. To qualify to register you must be:
- A U.S. citizen,
- An Iowa resident, and
- At least 17 1/2 years old (must be 18 years old by election day.)
- Be a convicted felon (unless your voting rights have been restored)
- Be judged mentally incompetent to vote by a court
- Claim the right to vote in any other place.
Voter Registration in Iowa.
- Download a voter registration form.
- Am I Registered to Vote?
- If you are not registered to vote in Iowa, learn how to pre-register
- Know the requirements to register to vote on election day
- Learn how to update your registration
- Understand the restoration of rights process
- Find answers to frequently asked questions
Be sure to DO YOUR RESEARCH AND VOTE accordingly! The working man has had a target on his back for far too long to just “go with the flow” come election day. So don’t just pick and choose a candidate in ANY election. You don’t want to help elect a guy who wants to lower your wage and lay attack upon your quality of life. Vote for you, vote for your family, and vote for your wage!